I tried Gazpacho soup for the first time this week and loved it! Who knew I could or would even like cold soup? But I did!
The great news is that it is paleo friendly, the cave babies and caveman love it! Did I also mention that it only takes about 5 minutes to make?? And it’s gluten free, dairy free and soya free too.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Green and red bell peppers roughly chopped – use one of each
- Half a cucumber roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes roughly chopped
- Cumin – to taste (I like a lot)
- Cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Half a glass of water
- Put all of the above in a blender. Blend. Once smooth, pour into a bowl and serve. Should be served cold. So put any leftovers in the fridge.
I garnished mine with roasted padrano peppers. What a refreshing snack or meal on a warm summers day.
Did you enjoy this? If so, click the like button and follow me for more paleo living.