What better way to sit down and have a family meal than with Paleo friendly Quesdaillas (minus the cheese).
These Quesadillas are filled with sweet potatoes, tomatoes, chorizo, onion and coriander. But they are missing the cheese as cheese is not Paleo friendly.
They’re quick and easy (ready in about 25 minutes) and tasty too!
Here’s What You Need:
1 Large sweet potato(cut into very small pieces)
3 tomatoes chopped
2 red onions chopped
1/2 chorizo ring chopped
1. Heat the oil in a large pan
2. Add the onions and sweet potato and cook until soft
3. Add the tomato, cumin (to taste)
4. Add the chorizo
5. Add the coriander, stir in well, and remove from heat
6. Heat a flat skillet. Lay a tortilla on it and heat. Cover half the tortilla with the mixture and fold over. Flip over and warm the other side.
Usually one or two fills me up. To spice mine up a bit, I added a bunch of red pepper flakes. Enjoy!