I have been remiss is writing – I’m sorry. I have had a severe chest infection for 2 weeks and the antibiotics are kicking in and I’m hungry again! So here is the latest creation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Grass Fed butter
1 onion chopped
3 carrots roughly chopped
3 tomatoes roughly chopped
1/2 cup of rice
Handful of fresh parsley
1. Melt butter in a pan
2. Add onion and saute
3. Add carrots. Cook the carrots for about 15 minutes – until they are soft
4. When the onion is soft, add the rice and add enough water to cover the rice
5. Simmer until rice is cooked through. You may need to add a little bit of water to keep everything from burning or sticking to the pan
6. Add the parsley and stir it all up.
7. Serve with any meat combination. I served mine with a nice steak. Yum!
Want to stay current with all things Paleo? Then follow me on Twitter @ReginaVanBurkle
Did you like this article? The let me know by clicking on the LIKE button 🙂 You would totally make my day!