This is something that I whipped together last night. I had no idea what I was going to make for dinner, but this just turned out wonderfully! In fact, my cave daughter exclaimed, ‘I have GOT to get your recipe for this,’ (she’s only 8) and my caveman, just kept eating it!! So here’s how it went.
1/2 – 1 Pound lean ground beef (just depends on how many people you are feeding)
1 Chopped onion
1/2 Bell Pepper chopped
2 handfuls of fresh coriander chopped finely
Pace Picante Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 200C (375F).
2. Mix all of your ingredients except for the Picante Sauce in a bowl by hand. Make sure everything is well mixed.
3. Place in a baking dish.
4. Place in the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes. After 35-40 minutes, spread a nice layer of Picante sauce on top and let bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Once the edges are bubbling nicely it’s done.
6. Dish on to your plate and nom, nom, nom, nom (as my cave son would say).
Do you like this recipe? Then let me know my clicking ont he LIKE button. 🙂
I’d love to keep you up to date with all things Paleo….follow me on Twitter at @ReginaVanBurkle