I am not a sausage fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I discovered spanish chorizo and I cannot get enough of the stuff! So I decided to throw it in with my eggs one morning to see what happened. OMG! This is the stuff of the gods.
Here ‘s What You Need:
- 1/4 cup chopped up chorizo
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 hot pepper, chopped (optional)
- Olive Oil
1. Heat the olive oil in the pan
2. Add the chorizo and hot pepper. Cook for a minute or two.
3. Add in spinach. Stir until it wilts.
4. Add beaten eggs and cook through.
5. Once it’s cooked, put on your plate and top with salt and pepper if desired.
6. I served mine with a side of cantaloupe and a cup of green tea.